June 16, 2020
- Existing ductwork in the gymnasium has been removed. New ductwork and lights will be installed.
- Existing locker rooms are being demolished. Existing exterior walls are being saw cut for new windows and doors.
- Existing gymnasium lobby toilet room being demolished. Remodel work to begin soon.
- Demolition complete in 1009 and 1010 toilet rooms.
- 1009 and 1010 classroom space remodel ongoing.
- New site sewer line on south and east sides of 1010 is installed and being backfilled.
- Buildings A and B. Footings are dug and rebar installed, along with column anchor bolts.
- Concrete started being poured today for footings for A and B. Footing concrete will finish next week.
- Once footings are complete, A and B are moving on to stem walls and under slab utilities.